Non-Acid Vitamin C powder is a form of sodium ascorbate. Humans unlike animals cannot synthesize vitamin C on their own. To ensure we are getting enough we must get it from foods or supplements to maintain good health. Non-Acid Sodium Ascorbate powder is a cost- effective form of Vitamin C ideally suited to those who want to use larger amounts for their own needs. Vitamin C also increases non-haem iron absorption and contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
• Increases non-haem iron absorption.
• Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
• Supports collagen formation.
• Supports normal function of bones and teeth, normal collagen formation and the normal function of cartilage gums skin and blood vessels.
• Helps protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage.
• Supports normal energy-yielding metabolism.
• Supports normal function of the immune system & nervous system.
• Helps maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
Most vitamin C is very acid and can be an irritant. The alkaline powder form, especially Sodium Ascorbate, is ideal for taking in larger amounts (1 or 2gms) for short periods to help support the immune system in the face of colds etc.
Take one-two grams daily or as advised by a practitioner. Small intakes several times daily are more beneficial than a larger dose. This alkaline
(ph 7.2) form of vitamin C should only be taken at least half an hour after or between meals.
A quarter teaspoon = 1 gram
A half teaspoon = 2 grams
Not to be taken during the first twelve weeks of pregnancy except as permitted by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is important to eat a varied, balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
This formula contains no excipients and is sold by weight not volume.